Perhaps you’re spending more time at home thanks to COVID-19. Or, maybe you’re simply tired of water that doesn’t taste good or might not be safe to drink. Either way, we have home and office drinking water solutions that will make you happy to grab your next glass of water.
So, go ahead … put ‘drinking more water’ on your list of goals for 2021. We’re here to help you make that happen!
Great Drinking Water Solutions
According to the CDC, the U.S. has some of the safest and most reliable drinking water in the world. While that can be comforting to know, it doesn’t mean your specific water source is completely safe and contaminant-free. Whether you get your drinking water from a municipal source or a private well, it’s still worth your while to invest in a drinking water system that can put your mind at ease and great tasting water in your mouth.
What types of drinking water solutions do we offer? We’re glad you asked! As you look at what’s available, remember that these systems are great for both home and office. That way, you can enjoy safe, quality water wherever you choose to spend your day.
1. Reverse Osmosis Systems – Also known as RO Systems, these devices provide drinking water filtration right at the tap. If your water quality is such that it’s safe for bathing, cleaning, and other household chores, this is a very cost-effective option since you only filter water you’re going to ingest.
Our reverse osmosis systems can produce up to 50 gallons per day. That means there’s plenty of water available for ice cubes, making tea or coffee, and even filling up reusable bottles to take to work or school.
2. Bottleless Water Coolers – Now these are the ultimate in drinking water solutions – hot, cold, or room temperature water right at your fingertips. Plus, since they’re bottleless water coolers, there’s no need to lug heavy water jugs around to refill the system like you would with a traditional water cooler.
Why Our Drinking Water Solutions Make Sense (and Cents!)
If you’re wondering why you should invest in a home or office drinking water system, the answers are pretty simple. Our drinking water solutions make sense because they:
- Provide healthy, contaminant-free drinking water,
- Leave you with great tasting water (no more excuses for not drinking more!), and
- Offer convenience – no need to lug around large water bottles or cases of water.
Although our drinking water systems cost money up front, they also make cents because they:
- Eliminate the need for costly water bottles, and
- They help reduce the cost associated with plastic water bottles dumped in landfills and elsewhere.
It’s YOUR Turn for Great Tasting Water!
Whether you don’t like the way your water currently tastes, or you simply want the assurance that it’s safe and contaminant-free, our drinking water solutions can give you peace of mind. Contact us today and we’ll be happy to walk you through all of your options, including purchasing a system versus renting one. We want you to enjoy the best tasting water in North County!